Saturday 22 November 2014

I CALL THE SHOTS

I CALL THE SHOTS
I call the shots so listen up!
No just shut up!
I won’t be brought down
I won’t be frowned upon
You maybe some hotshot
In your own little world
But listen up!
You will not drag me down
You will not hang up or hang me down
And treat me like a clown
Your inflated ego and idiom’s go
That definitely needs to go
The charm, which does harm
Right now you have met your match!
We are supposed to be one!
But it just seems you are the only one!
In this game of male versus female
Instead of all equals which should be done
The power struggle of mind and body
With no care or exceptions
So just shut up, and listen up
I won’t take this any longer
You make exceptions or I walk the walk
With no talking
© Teresa Joseph Franklin
15th July 2013

All Rights Reserved




2 comments: