Tuesday 7 July 2015

YOU ARE NOW A HOPE

YOU ARE NOW A HOPE
My hope that will spring eternal
An eternal love
Hoping that it will be from above
It’ll arrive no matter the weather
It’ll never be too late
I’m willing to wait
I’m hoping you’re around soon
Cos I’ll travel to the moon
And hope you will too
And that you’ll be so good for me
And that I’ll be good for you to
At times I never know who I am
A complete stranger
Please don’t be that stranger
We all want the same thing!
We all wish for the same thing
We all hope for the same thing
We’re all looking for the same thing
A love, a love
The greatest of loves
I’m dreaming the same thing
Love, love
Come what may we shall meet
In the right time
In the right place
Hope, hope, hope
I go weak in the knees
Hoping, hoping
That you’ll never pass me by in this torrent of rain
Not seeing where you are going
But where we are going
Hoping, hoping
© Teresa Joseph Franklin
7th July 2015

All Rights Reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment