Wednesday 13 February 2013

FLOATING



FLOATING
Floating on this bed of air
Way up in midair
The most amazing feeling
Like I am airborne
No wings
No extensions to this body
Just these arms outstretched
Unfolded
Extended
No engines
Machines
Devices
Instruments to guide me
Gadgets or gizmos
Just this amazingly
Astonishingly
Wonderfully
Incredibly
Beautiful air
Feels so pure
Unadulterated
Uncontaminated
Clean
Untainted
I could just stay here forever
Never come down
Nor touch the ground
Here I would like to stay
Feels like contentment
Serenity
Happiness
Bliss
Pleasure with no pain
An indulgence
A treat
A luxury
Oh what extravagance
Without the overindulgence
Let me be
Let me fly with the wind beneath these wings
Gracefully

© Teresa Joseph Franklin
5th July 2012
All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment